We love data.
It shows us what users want and need.
We are learners.
Technology changes fast.
We love to read.
We think good content is worth paying for.
We are compassionate.
We understand every business has different needs.
We have worked with dozens of brands, including:
- Battenkill Communications (Brew Your Own, WineMaker)
- Engaged Media (American Survival Guide)
- T&L Publications (Nuts & Volts, SERVO)
- South Coast Almanac
- Other “house of brands” magazine publishers in enthusiast niches (confidential per our agreements)
- National newspaper (confidential per our agreement)
- Diversified Communications (Accounts Payable Network, Seafood Source)
- Bongarde (Safety Now, Safety Smart)
- Healthcare Business International
- Niche Media
- TrackMan University
We think we do a heck-of-a-job.
Rob Ristagno, CEO
Rob Ristagno is the founder of The Sterling Woods Group and partners with companies to drive rapid digital revenue growth. Previously, Rob served as a senior executive for several niche media and e-commerce companies. Rob started his career as a consultant at McKinsey and hold degrees from the Harvard Business School and Dartmouth College. He has taught Product Strategy at Boston College.
Jeremy Spurr, Board Member
Jeremy has 15 years experience in leading product design for startup companies.
Patrick Hereford, Technical Lead
Patrick Hereford is a seasoned technology expert with experience architecting solutions at any portion of a product lifecycle. Patrick has built prototypes, maintained legacy systems, increased system performance, maintained documentation, and more. Patrick has experience leading the development of ecommerce systems, payment systems, content management systems, paywall systems, and more. In addition to experience on the web, Patrick has also prototyped, launched, and maintained a variety of iOS mobile applications.